Every time a picture doesn’t load, I get a terrible fear its one of those fucking “do you like the color of the sky” posts and I want to quit tumblr forever.
Things I like about Living in Southern California:
- WE HAVE A POOL
- I’m getting tan
- the roads are so much wider and straighter (THANKS COWS FOR GIVING US MEANDERING PATHS)
- all the stores have wicked AC
- I know no one here
- THE BEACH. I mean, yes, technically in Boston I could go to a beach, but not one with WAVES.
Things I do not like about Living into Southern California:
- We have a pool — I am constantly covered in chlorine in a state of wondering if I shall get back in soon or not and if I should bother showering in between.
- It’s hot
- It’s dry
- my tan is not coming in even, and despite copious amounts of sunscreen I’M STILL BURNING IN AWKWARD PLACES
- The AC in homes is not good
- There is a lot of traffic
- so the beach is an hour away still
- I know no one here
5150 miles later, six national parks, and fifteen days later, I arrived in Los Angeles. I am officially starting my new life.
Fuck, someone tell me what it’s supposed to look like, quick!
Writing Research - The Roaring Twenties
The Roaring Twenties is a term sometimes used to refer to the 1920s in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, characterizing the decade’s distinctive cultural edge in New York City, Chicago, Paris, Berlin, London, Los Angeles and many other major cities during…
How to Seduce Each Zodiac Sign
When you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly, then send it to 10 of your favorite followers!
As tagged by no9jazzst
Fuck, I’m terrible at this.
- I’m pretty thoughtful. I like giving gifts that mean things, and I always try and understand where people are coming from. I remember the things people care about.
- I’ll do almost anything for my friends — if someone’s sad, I’ll offer, and follow through with, to come to them. Even if they’re on the other side of the country.
- I’m imaginative. My mother told me as a child, she was told that I really just existed in my own magical world. I continue to do so. I’m pretty creative, and like coming up with interesting and right solutions for things.
- I try and own up to my knowledge gaps, and to fill them in. With the exception of news, which just depresses me.
- I like making other people happy.
Thank god that’s done. Now to tag people for this torture :D
fuckthestraightline, movingpictureshowdown, interestigate, robotamputee, queenofthepiskies, thanbooksmightmean, hellosweetling, hello-delicious-tea, enterprising-gentleman, gimmecoffeebeans
I’m setting up playlists (instead of packing) for the trip across the country. Does anyone have any recs for playlists they love?
Cause I’m about to go start a new life etc, upbeat prefered, but a few quiet ones are good. I am open to all types of music.
The NTs Together on a Weekend
ENTP: I’m building a plane in the backyard, wanna help?
ENTJ: Okay! *points to INTP* you find some blueprints online and you *points to INTJ* dig out all the tools.
INTJ: Who died and made you king?
INTP: I found instructions on how to build a model plane that’s to scale.
ENTP: Awesome, this should work perfect if I just adjust the measurements!
INTP: Well, actually—-
ENTJ: I found a guy on Craigslist who can get us sheet metal cheap if we pick it up now, who wants to come with?
ENTP: I call shotgun!
*ENTJ and ENTP leave*
INTP:—- the backyard isn’t big enough to fit a plane let alone for one to take off from.